E-commerce websites are a particular specialty of ours at LWS Creative, and when Chichester based fine wine merchants L’Assemblage contacted us we were delighted – E-commerce AND wine? The interest in the office was unsurprisingly high!
The word L’Assemblage comes from the french art of blending several wine varieties together. L’Assemblage as a company are able to supply some of the finest wines and champagnes from around the globe at prices ranging from £5 to £10,000 per bottle. As well as being experts in the art of fine wine, they also offer cellar management, investment advice and a secure delivery service.
Guy & Nathan from L’Assemblage were looking for an e-commerce solution to take their current website to the next level – a complete overhaul of their website was in order and the results are exceptional – their new website has the following and more:
- Completely bespoke design
- Integration with SagePay online payment
- Downloadable product lists
- Email signup form
- Stock management system allowing them to control the quantities sold (crucial for them, as stock can be bought and sold frequently)
- Search for and categorise their stock via a number of means (location, producer, Vintage, stock number etc)
- ‘Offers’ engine allowing creation of custom lists for new/featured wines.
The end result is a stunning website packed with information and an easy purchase process – the perfect addition to their 15th anniversary celebrations. Check out the full website at www.lassemblage.co.uk
Ladies and Gentlemen, a toast!
“To a great website!”